An absolute must-have for any woman with a love for vintage luxury, the Diana bag is one of Chanel's most infamous handbags. If you have already guessed, the Diana bag was named after Princess Diana when she was frequently seen wearing the small version over her shoulder. Produced from 1989 to 1995, this classic handbag is truly a piece to complete a luxury accessories collection.
- Black quilted lambskin leather (Colour has faded to appear brown)
- Smooth leather trimming
- Gold tone hardware
- CC twist lock clasp
- Interwoven chain / leather strap
- Single flap
- Fair vintage condition - Fading to the leather colour so it appears brown. Visible scratches to the exterior of the bag. Rubbing to the corners and trims of the bag.
- Serial code 3XXXXXX - Year of Production 1994-1996
- Burgundy leather interior
- Single compartment
- Zip pocket
- Slip pocket
- Chanel embossed leather logo
- Good vintage condition - scratches under the flap and inside.
- Sold with box and dustbag (box slightly damaged)
- Height 15cm
- Width 22cm
- Depth 7cm
- ITEM LOCATION IS LONDON, UK. Order shipments outside the United Kingdom will be responsible for paying customs duties and taxes
- These are the actual photos of the item
- This item was cared for by a previous owner
- Due to its vintage nature, the item shows signs of normal wear
- 100% money back guaranteed. Bag has a stamp and logo for authenticity