The Hermès Birkin is among the most famous bags in the world. It was first created in 1983 after Jean-Louis Dumas met Jane Birkin on a flight from Paris to London. In the short flight, Birkin explained that she wanted a bag that was able to hold everything she needed, one that featured a spacious interior with plenty of pockets. He sketched the first bag there and then, and the rest is history. Thirty-four years later, this bag has been created in a huge variety of styles and materials.
- Naturel Clemence Leather
- Palladium hardware
- Two top handles
- Twist lock close
- Protective feet
- L Square Stamp - 2008 Production
- Good condition - some darkening to the handles, rubbing to all corners and colour transfer to base corners. Hairline scratches to hardware. Some exterior markings.
- Naturel leather interior
- Spacious compartment
- Zip pocket
- Slip pocket
- Good condition - some markings to base and interior scratches. Please contact the team for more images and information.
- Sold with dustbag, lock and keys
- Height 25cm
- Width 35cm
- Depth 18cm
- ITEM LOCATION IS LONDON, UK. Order shipments outside the United Kingdom will be responsible for paying customs duties and taxes
- These are the actual photos of the item
- This item was cared for by a previous owner
- Due to its vintage nature, the item shows signs of normal wear
- 100% money back guaranteed. Bag has a stamp and logo for authenticity